Waterfall By Crown
O'Dea Avenue, Waterloo, NSW
ABOUT THIS PROJECT
Waterfall is a mixed-use residential and retail development comprising of residential 330 apartments and 12 retail tenancies spread over 4 buildings with 3 level of basement car parking. Each building and the retail area form a separate Stratum lot.
Meld’s approach considers a broad range of technologies that are to be incorporated into the base building, residential apartments and retail tenancies.
Project engagement on this development was in the following technology areas:
- Technology Concept Design
- Schematic Design for Integration of Systems for Residential & Serviced Apartments
- Functional Requirements Documentation for Building Automation Services
- Building Automation Systems Network
- Energy Management System
- Apartment Communications Cupboard
- Hotel Related Technologies
- Embedded Network Design for Power and Water
- Design Co-ordination
- Project Co-ordination
- Risk Mitigation
Meld was engaged by Crown Group to assist with the design and integration of a range of building technologies for all residential apartments, serviced apartments and retail spaces.