114 Victoria Street
956-960 Bourke St, Zetland, NSW
ABOUT THIS PROJECT
Infinity by Crown is a landmark development within the new Green Square Town Centre.
Designed by award-winning architect Koichi Takada above a large expanse of bustling retail and restaurant space, Infinity by Crown Group will set the benchmark for urban living and become the landmark gateway to Sydney’s newest vibrant precinct.
The building is composed of curved façades of subtly patterned glass and aluminium that encase two levels of shopping and 18 levels of luxurious 326 residential and serviced apartments.
Project engagement on this development was in the following areas:
- Technology Concept Design
- Schematic Design for Integration of Systems for Residential & Serviced Apartments
- Functional Requirements Documentation for Building Automation Services
- Building Automation Systems Network
- Energy Management System
- Apartment Communications Cupboard
- Hotel Related Technologies
- Embedded Network Design for Power and Water
- Design Co-ordination
- Project Co-ordination
- Risk Mitigation
Meld was engaged by Crown Group to assist with the design and integration of a range of building technologies for all residential apartments, serviced apartments and retail spaces.